Hiking tour Hohe Mark Steig
Bookable for groups of 6 or more people.
From Wesel to Olfen (or vice versa) you hike the entire Hohe Mark Steig long-distance hiking trail through beautiful forests, historic heathland, along blue lakes and rivers, with views of the Münsterland and Ruhr area. Every day you run one of the six stages. On the way you will find many cafés and restaurants for your break, after the hike a variety of accommodation options in different categories await you. We can organize your luggage transfer. If you would like to supplement the trip, this is possible with city tours, visits to museums or by being accompanied by a nature park guide. In this way you can learn more about the country and its people, fauna and flora of the nature park or cultural highlights in the various places.
- Wesel - Bärenschleuse 23,4 km
- Bärenschleuse - Schermbeck 25,6 km
- Schermbeck - Lembeck train station 19,2 km
- Lembeck train station - Haltern am See 22,9 km
- Haltern am See - Oer-Erkenschwick 22,1 km
- Oer-Erkenschwick - Olfen 27,8 km
- Additionally (for an extra charge) water route from Oer-Erkenschwick to Haltern am See 18,00 km
- Arrival by train
- Preparation and planning of the trip
- Organization of the desired program
- 5 x overnight stays in a double room
- 5 breakfasts
- 5 x packed lunches
- 5 x dinner as a 3-course menu or conference buffet
- 5x luggage transfer
- Hikes as desired, including information and maps
- Date: all year round
- Price: From EUR 489,00 per person in a double room, the exact price is calculated according to the place of departure, the selected hotel category and the services requested and provided by us.